Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Australian Tax Refund??!?!!

Well it has been an interesting evening of researching on the internet. I checked my old Yahoo Mail and surprisingly I saw several emails from the Tax Refund center that I gave my tax info to in Australia about 3 years ago. Turns out that Australian Tax Law may have been changed and I can perhaps claim the tax money back that I paid 3-4 years ago!! Crazy eh!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway it seems that this may actually be possible, which is totally crazy of course. I paid about $3000 Australian in taxes which is a lot. So if I can actually get some of that back it would be a big surprise. I pretty much gave up on it but now it looks like there might be a chance of getting it back. That totally rocks. So we'll see how it works out!

That is pretty awesome news and it would be pretty sweet if I end up getting back that tax return after all!

No comments: