Monday, May 30, 2005

Outback Steakhouse for Dinner

This afternoon I opened a package from Kristen that arrived in the mail and that was totally sweet because she sent me a really nice card. :) Also Kristen sent me a little birthday pack with balloons and streamers and candles so that was perfect!! I put them up and we had another little birthday celebration for me. Kristen also gave me a special candle and some Happy Birthday candles so we are going to have my real birthday cake tomorrow night. :)

Tonight we went to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner and it was totally sweet. We drove up there and got some good steak and our waitress was nice and gave me a free Birthday Ice Cream and a drink which was great!!

Good times and more good times to come!

Tomorrow we are planning on going to the Aquarium in Monterey and I bet that will be super cool too. These guys are a great bunch of people to hang out with and also a great bunch of people to go places with too. Yeah this is a great time. :) Rock on!


Outback Steakhouse for dinner

Jake in Mission Impossible style

Me and Susan preparing to eat a lot of steak

Me and Kevin representin' fierce

Taylor chillin' it up, fierce

Getting ready to eat my free Birthday dessert Ice Cream

Happy Birthday streamers from Kristen

Birthday Balloons from Kristen!! :)

1 comment:

Joel Z said...

Congratulations Mike, tho don't you think its a bit weird for a 50 year old to go to Six Flags? And all that steak? It cant' be good for your heart. You have to watch yourself now that you are so damn old.
Kristen and I drank for your birthday. At Bomber. On Saturday. Where I ran into her by accident. Where's the link to my page?