Saturday, August 27, 2005

Last day of work!

Today was a great day but also sad because it was my last day of work for the term! I met up with a bunch of people though and got a chance to say bye to most of the awesome people that I met here.

I have been sick over the past few days so finally I am feeling better now which is good because I really wanted to be ok for hanging out with people before they left. My buddy and roommate Jake is heading home tomorrow so it was sad to say bye tonight but I bet I will see all of my good friends again. Some of the people I know are staying here or at least staying in the area so I hope to see them again sometime soon. Maybe I can convince some of my friends to come visit in Canada too, hehe that would be sweet. Kevin is also heading home tomorrow so it was sad to say bye to him too cause he's been an awesome friend to hang out with too.

Just getting things wrapped up and packing and hanging out with my Pixar friends before everyone heads home or back to school. It has been a really awesome summer out here and I have made some really great friends that I most definitely want to keep in touch with. It's going to be sad to say bye to everyone now but I think lots of us will work together someday at some cool place. :) That's a nice thought, isn't it? :)

No comments: