Saturday, October 22, 2005

Oh man... Scrubs is AWESOME

Well I am definitely hooked on another TV show. I don't have a lot of time at school for TV but I fit in the favourites when I can, The O.C., Arrested Development, The Simpsons, SNL and sometimes some Family Guy and American Dad. But oh man I have been watching Scrubs lately and it is sooooooooo sweet. The characters are really distinct and hilarious and it's got a great way of blending the characters together in each episode to get across a specific message, it's really cool. I think I just might have a new show that I can talk about 24/7. Awesome.

Anyway, tons of homework and studying and the usual stuff at this time of year. I'll have a bit of a break in a week and a bit after this current stack of work is done. Still even though school is pretty busy again this term, I am keeping the stress down so that is good. Taking lots of breaks which helps! :) Thank you to Scrubs, I have the perfect 20-minute device to let my mind wander temporarily away from my work. Ahh, it's SO good.

No comments: