Sunday, November 13, 2005

Added music, links, and more to my website

Yep, I'm nuts. It's 5:45am and I am still up. Tonight I worked on an essay for school, started it, researched for it, read extra articles online, made point form notes, then watched SNL on tv, then ate a snack, then completely finished the essay, then talked to my roommate for an hour, then started working on my website at 4am... thus the "it's 5:45am and I'm still up!"

I have wanted to update my website for a long time and I've been too busy so I figured I wasn't doing much else at 4:00am so I may as well do it then!!

So the website is starting to get a lot fancier, I've got some Mp3's of me playing guitar on there now, links to friend's websites, rotating images on the front page, and a setup for more pages to come. I am going to add some more info about me, a "favourite stuff" section, my resume in HTML as well as the current PDF format and a bunch of other stuff. Let me know what you think of the changes if you have some comments, thanks.

Check it out at http://www.mikejutan.com Enjoy!!

No comments: