Friday, December 30, 2005

Got all of my marks from school

Today the last mark that I was waiting to hear about showed up on the school website so that rooockkks. I wasn't sure if I did all that well on the Final in that class, but my Assignment marks were pretty good so it looks like it balanced out pretty well. My marks were decent for this term, it's usually hard to get super awesome high-school style marks in University, since the averages in all of my classes tends to be around 68%. So getting an 80% or higher in a CS class is usually pretty awesome, and my Networking mark was very close, so I am super happy about that.

It's great to get all of these marks back and now I am officially a 4th year CS Student!! Wahoo!!

I bought Napoleon Dynamite today at Best Buy, I don't know why I didn't buy it yet since I've seen it at least 10 times. Now I own it and I expect I will probably have to watch it again quite soon. :)

Looking for a Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR for my Mom, and I am considering the different places that I could buy it. Circuit City is a good price but unfortunately they don't take Canadian credit cards on the website for some reason, so I'll have to buy it somewhere else. I am excited to learn how to use a Digital SLR camera as they take really awesome photos. My buddy Jake has this camera too so I'll be excited to learn some details about how to use it from him. Getting some dinner tonight with Jake so that should be totally awesome.

Looks like we are staying in for New Years tomorrow night, probably just have some people over and party it up here. Maybe Taylor will bring his XBox as we kinda need to play some XBox I reckon. Mad music vibe is required tomorrow night, I think perhaps some Jake DJ action should be necessary.

No comments: