Saturday, January 07, 2006

Good times and Paul Frank Pajamas

Had a good chance to clean my apartment and get the kitchen looking nice for when my new roommates arrive next week. Taylor and I are talking about getting some House of Nan King food soon, since as we all know, House of Nan King might be the best restaurant in the known Universe.

I think we are all going to rock some Guitar Hero again this weekend and also a bunch of our Pixar crew will all be going out in the evening together so that should be super fun. I'll post lots of pics from all this stuff we are doing sometime this weekend.

Probably need to hit up some Urban Outifitters today and the Paul Frank store. There are some really awesome Paul Frank Andy Warhol pajamas where the Paul Frank monkey (Julius) is helping a cartoon Andy Warhol do a screenprint, it's hilarious.

No comments: