Tuesday, January 31, 2006

An interesting movie?

Watched some Mr. Show tonight, oh man it is soooo insane but it's still pretty sweet. Paul at work today mentioned the movie "Everything Is Illuminated", Elijah Wood stars in it and it sounds pretty interesting. I'd like to see it when I get a chance, it sounds great.

Today I got a sweet Pixar at MOMA shirt from the Pixar Exhibit that is now on at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. It is awwwwwweesooooommme. I really wanted one and I missed the order for them, but someone at work today had an extra that was too small for him so he sold it to me. Sweeeeeeet!! It comes at a good time too because I really need to do the laundry and I don't have any more shirts for tomorrow except for my new one. Perfect.

Matt Lausch called me today (what up brotha) and he sounds like he is doing very well at school. He is taking Compilers which is known to be an insane course, but him and Matt Philips are writing their compiler in Python which is pretty impressive. Rock on. Matt's taking a Coding Theory class too which I thought was Programming Theory, but turns out it's "Coding Theory" as in how to encode data and add redundancies to data that you send across a network, or something of that sort. Sounds pretty cool. A bit like that insane Networking Assignment I had to do, just much crazier. :)

Well I gotta run, I have to read some more Harry Potter cause it rooockks.

No comments: