Sunday, January 15, 2006

My new roommates are here!

So today my awesome new roommates moved in and yes, they fit the description, they are awesome. I am really psyched to be living with these guys they are definitely a good bunch and I think we are going to get along together really well.

Frank is from Texas A&M so he is a friend of Jake's so that rocks. Jake said we would definitely get along well and a good example of that is when I called Jake, Frank said I should say "Word" to Jake on the phone. Nathan likes Arrested Development too and we all talked about movies and went grocery shopping... this is going to be an awesome place to be.

We are setting up proper internet soon, like tomorrow or Monday so I'll actually have fast internet which rocks. We have one more roommate coming tomorrow so that's great. I am really psyched and we are going to have an awesome term!!!!!!!!

Here are a bunch of pictures I took tonight with the Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR Camera!!


Jon at the apartment

Sweet sweet garlic bread

Nathan, my new roomie!!

Angelique rockin' out with guitar hero, Nathan cheering her on

And Frank, my other new roomie cheering her on

Rock on!

Possibly the smallest Playstation 2 ever

Jon rockin' out

Sweet Guitar Hero action

Yes!!

The handoff

Angelique laughing at me

Me!

Nathan and Frank hangin'

Work the guitar hero magic

Haha

Sweet focal length action

Haha awesome eh!!!!!!! This was my post dinner/dessert and a sweet photo

Yeah Arrested Development Season 2 DVDs!! We watched 3 episodes tonight!!

No comments: