Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sweet, I got into Graphics!

Course Signup was today and it was 100% successful!! I am a bit hardcore when it comes to school and school signup for classes, and I had all my schedules and alternate schedules prepared before course signup started this morning. I was sitting waiting for the time when I could sign up and when it came I entered my classes, pressed submit and a good 2 seconds later I was enrolled into all the classes I wanted. Awesome!!

I guess they must give preference to 4th years by letting us sign up before other years or something like that. This rocks as I've had trouble in the past with classes that have been full. This is great and my schedule is looking pretty sweet for next term.

I am taking:
  • CS 488: Graphics (this will be the hardest and best class I will ever take at University I think)
  • PMATH 330: Mathematical Logic (This is supposed to be a pretty straightforward Math class)
  • HIST 200: History & Film (Some essays, movie watching, other fun stuff)
  • and a Fine Arts Independent Study Course where I will be studying the idea of beauty in the mundane messy life that is student apartment living (of course with a 3D twist) I am totally psyched for this class. I have been taking a lot of photography this term that I will be using as reference for this idea.
It is going to be a really awesome term. Now that I have finished all of those required 3rd year CS classes I get to do all the supppppeeer aweeesssssooome 4th year CS classes. This is going to be SO awesome. My friend Matt took Graphics last summer and got like 1,000,000% in the course cause he is a genius, and he said it was totally amazing. Oh hehe my other friend Matt took the course last summer and got like 1,000,001%, also due to his geniusness. They both said it was a totally sweet class and I have been looking forward to this class since I came to visit the Waterloo Math Faculty with Matt in Grade 12 in March 2000. Awesome.

No comments: