Saturday, May 27, 2006

Oh man!! Last night was nuts

Well in the interests of keeping myself well-rounded (and not letting the world of Waterloo Computer Science turn me into an anti-social nerd, hehe), we went to REV last night, a hip hop club in Kitchener. Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was so ridiculous and awesome, the music was fantastic, and we, as they say, "tore up the dance floor" for a good 3 or 4 hours. It was AWESOME!!

Tons of people made it out there, which was sweet. My friend Andrew Lam from high school drove all the way from London and just showed up at REV which was an awesome surprise, and lots of Waterloo CS and VOC (frosh leader) homeys made it there which made the night just fantastic. I really enjoyed it and it was good to break out some fierce dance moves, good times. Right ON!!!

Tonight we are going to see X-Men 3, I heard the ratings kinda suck for it, but that is certainly not going to stop us from checking it out. I really want to see Da Vinci Code soon too (what with Tom Hanks being so awesome and all.)

Well, I am off to the school to submit my Graphics Assignment. My birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

No comments: