Saturday, July 01, 2006

Art'in it up

Today was totally sweet. I handed in my Raytracer Assignment and talked to my Prof about some extra features I am going to do, and he gave me some suggestions of papers to read for Uniform Spatial Subdivisions, so that is pretty sweet, and we talked about Glossy Reflections too, which rocked.

We watched a LOT of Simpsons tonight, it was totally sweet. Also I thought I'd probably earned a break from Programming. :) So I worked on my Fine Arts tonight, and started the painting style of the fruit bowl. I also finished the contour drawing of Matt Parrot, a friend of mine from California. at Pier 39 in San Francisco. This is essentially my first real drawing, so I am kinda psyched about it and I'm pretty happy with it. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Ok I guess that's about it. Lots more Graphics tomorrow. I gotta figure out this Spatial Subdivisions crazyness.

Contour drawing of Matt Parrott at Pier 39 - my first "real" drawing!!

Photo of Matt, my reference for this drawing

Painting style instead of point drawing style

No comments: