Saturday, July 01, 2006

Canada Day and Kate Hudson

Today was pretty sweet, I finally got some decent sleep which was good... Graphics has been a lot of work lately so I've been going to bed pretty late but it's all good.

I went to the Graphics Lab for a while today to help Yung out with her Assignment and just to chill for a bit. Matt, Matt, Matt's girlfriend Adrienne and I all went to Columbia Lake to check out the Waterloo Canada Day festivities - it was pretty fun. We got a Gyros and random turkish delight, so you gotta love that!!

This evening Matt and I went to get some Rooibos at the freakin' awesome Tea Shop and then picked up Yung and a few other people at the Graphics Lab and went to go see the Canada Day fireworks. Oh yes for my American homeys in the house, July 1st is Canada Day (same deal as your July 4th) so general good times and fireworks etc so that was great.

After this Yung came back to hang out for a while and she reeeeeeeeeeally wanted to watch this movie called Alex and Emma that Kate Hudson is in, it's kinda serious and kinda sad and really funny all at the same time. I think last week I was going on and on about how Kate Hudson is gorgeous, how Kate Hudson is by far the most beautiful woman in the Universe, and so on (I can give at least 20-30 reasons why this is undeniably true) :) Hehe yeah so anyway I was going on about Kate Hudson for whatever reason, and Yung said we had to see Alex and Emma cause it is really good and Kate Hudson rocks in it. Matt and I were a liiiitttle bit apprehensive about a "romantic comedy" but then again, Garden State has a little bit of that romantic comedy kinda vibe to it, and it was so fantastic that it almost hurts to watch it, it's THAT good. :)

Right on. So my sentences are starting to spin round and round in circles, I think it's cause I'm really tired and I am still in Graphics land trying to think about this Spatial Subdivisions algorithm I need to get started on this weekend. Should be sweet but I gotta get rockin' on that tomorrow. Well I'm off to bed (or more likely to Facebook and then to do a bit more work on my Raytracer tonight)... good times. So yes, Canada Day was great, and the movie was sweet. Kate Hudson is so fantastically beautiful that it just blows me away. And that, my friends, is an overly detailed description of all the stuff I did and thought about today. Good times. :)

Oh yeah, and the new Dave Matthews song "Break Free" is glorious, and I cried when I listened to "Sister" cause it's really beautiful.

No comments: