Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Last Kiss

Now that my Graphics Project is finally complete and done and presented, I have been spending a bunch of time doing a whole lotta nothin', which is great. Now I am having a bit of trouble getting back into doing some final assignments and stuff but it'll all get finished eventually. Last night, Matt and Matt and I stayed up until like 4am watching TV and movies and we had a couple of celebratory drinks, white russians (a la "The Big Lebowski", of course) and it was great to finally sit back and relax for a bit.

As part of my "doing nothing" agenda for today, I got up at 4pm (12 hours of sleep, I gotta catch up) and I answered some MySpace and Facebook messages that have been sitting around for months and checked out the trailer for Zach Braff's new movie, called "The Last Kiss." http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/thelastkiss/

Check it out, it looks totally AWESOME. I have a list of at least 300 reasons (and counting) as to why I am going to love this movie, and it's not just cause Zach Braff is totally awesome, the writer is Paul Haggis, who is from London, Ontario (where I grew up) AND Rachel Bilson ("Summer" from The O.C.) is in it... the list goes on and on. Oh yeah it looks like Z. Braff is compiling the soundtrack too, which is legendary since the Garden State soundtrack was so painfully amazing that it almost hurts to listen to it, it's *that* good.

So that's what's up. I gotta do some Fine Arts and some drawing tonight, but it's hard to focus after coming off the 3 week powerhouse programming train that was my Graphics Project. My presentation to my Professor and the CS Tutor went very well yesterday, so that's groovy too.

Well, off to have some Bagels and Lox, the classic combination that every J-Crew homey can agree is the greatest combination since sliced bread and, um, sliced cheese I guess. Word.

No comments: