Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Cat and Grad Photos

I have been in London for a few days hanging out with my old friends from high school and that has been awesome. I also got to see my Cat, his name is Thomas and he is pretty darn awesome.

Today I also got my Grad Photos and there are a couple of good ones that we are going to buy, but lots of weird ones and one where I look scary and like I am about to fight someone, it rocks.

We got some Swiss Chalet tonight, and as usual it was totally legendary.


Thomas

The best one I think!!

The other one that we are buying

Another close up one

Weird blue background

Pensive look

Haha this one is kinda weird

And another one with the sweet hat

Good times

I like this one too

Word

Another cool one

Haha this one is nuts

Haha and finally, the one where I look scary and like I am about to fight someone

No comments: