Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Bad Pixels

Back at Alias in December 2004, we had a holiday party where we needed some people to rock out really hard and get the crowd going. The fine, the talented and the attractively-named "The Bad Pixels" were formed, about a week before showtime. :) We practiced on the 2nd Floor of the Alias building, rockin' out to some punk versions of Beatles songs and show tunes.

I'm not going to lie to you, it was freakin' awesome. :)

Haha in all seriousness though, this was a fantastic moment in Alias culture history, and I really enjoyed being around for it, and it was very gracious of my Alias homeys to include me in the punk troupe. Fantastic.


The Bad Pixels logo

The famed Cory Mogk, awesome bass player, drummer and confidant, just posted our old band logo to his new Maya blog on the Autodesk site so I figured it seemed more than appropriate to share this fantastic link. Brought back some great memories!!! Thank Cory, you are still the most bad-ass drummer I know. Plus we can rock out like nobody's business with only 3 days to prepare for it. Sweeeeeeet!!

http://area.autodesk.com/blogs/blog/4/blogpost/4202/

Man that rocks.

Jutan

No comments: