Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Facebookin' it, DVDs, Europe

You know when you really should just go to bed but you're spending like hours unnecessarily on Facebook sending random messages to people and answering old messages on Facebook and posting old photos up of you doing random stuff in high school?! Well that's what I've been doing for the past hour. Why?! I have no clue. I'm pretty tired and I should probably go to bed. But undoubtedly I am going to stay up for a bit longer and send some more random messages to random old friends I haven't talked to in a while. Good times. :)

Oh that reminds me. I gotta email those Waterloo kids at Google and invite them to come hang out in the East Bay this weekend. Not sure what reminded me of that, but ah ha, now I have something useful to do. Haha now I can stop sending Facebook messages and then blogging about how I am doing nothing but send Facebook messages tonight. :)

One more thing. The Cars DVD is awesome. Also I just bought Mr. Deeds (awesome movie, Dave Matthews song in it, probably Adam Sandler's best in my opinion) and, yes, wait for it, waaaiit for it... I bought The Notebook. Kurt and Alex made fun of me for like 3 hours but I haven't seen it, it was super cheap on Thanksgiving Day sales and the two main people in it, Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams are from... wait for it... LONDON ONTARIO!!!!!!! That is awesome. I probably saw them walking around downtown sometime, or maybe we were in an after-school baseball team together. That's insane. So cool that they are from London, that is sweet. Paul Haggis (director of Crash and writer of Million Dollar Baby) is from London too. Man you gotta love that awesome, awesome London, Ontario.

Just got another Facebook post from my friend Angie who is in New Zealand now. Sounds like she is having a good time. Maaaan New Zealand was awesome. I'd love to go there on my trip next summer but I think I'll stick to Europe, probably a little easier to handle on my own and also something I haven't done yet.

No comments: