Monday, November 20, 2006

Hiking at Tennessee Beach

On Saturday we went up to Tennessee Beach in the North Bay and hiked down to the beach. The sun set while we were on the beach and it was amazing and beautiful.


Sarah parking across lanes at the Pixar parking lot


Me in my pensive/hip hop mood


Me pretending to be a dinosaur


Me and Alex walking


Hilarious wig from Halloween


I think it suits me


Getting coffee in San Francisco


Awesome clouds


Alex hiking up the hill


Me and Sarah doing some sort of dance fighting?! :)


Chillin' on the beach


Hip hop Mike and Sarah


Sarah lookin' sharp


Awesome photo


Me and Sarah trying to do angry faces but laughing instead


Alex at the beach


Some sort of courteous situation


Haha, me and Sarah pretending to have an argument for the camera, haha


Clint, Sarah, Me and Bill


Awesome bird and clouds


Sunset


Another good one of me and Sarah


Clint doing backflips on the beach


Clint rockin' out


Awesome


Amazing sunset


Another great pic


Sunset on the beach

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amazing pictures, but of course being the nerd that I am, I couldn't help but notice the camera you were using. Nikon D70s, is it yours? I've been looking for a digital SLR for a while, and I think Nikon is where I'm going to go based on the fact that we have a gazillion Nikon lenses. Anyway, keep up the good work over here!