Friday, February 16, 2007

Ok, I'm hooked on The Office

Alright folks, it's official. I am hooked on The Office. I watched a good 6 episodes yesterday and today I watched another 3 and it's so insanely fantastic that I want to run around the block with a megaphone yelling "The Office freakin' rocks!!!"

Today was again totally nuts. I had 3 hours of sleep last night (oops) and then today we did our debate in class for Social Implications of Computer Science and it was fannntastic. Yung and I were incredibly well prepared I think and the class really enjoyed it I think. People really got into it and it was awesome to see people really interested in the issues. This was on student software piracy and if it is ethical behaviour or not. Then I worked out for an hour or so, then dropped off a scholarship form for a scholarship I just applied to. Then some lunch, then class. Then I went to Joel's house and finished watching Psycho and then watched Planet of the Apes. These are for our Soundtracks in Film class. Then we went to Soundtracks in Film tonight. Then back home, chillin' for a bit, watched John Stewart and Stephen Colbert, ate a bunch of food, hung out for a bit and then watched 3 more episodes of The Office. Oh man I love that show.

Now it's 4:15am again and I am still up. Tomorrow I am going skiing and it is going to be awesome, and I'll be spending some time in Toronto this weekend which is great too. Alright, now I gotta get some sleep and not watch another 2 episodes of The Office.

No comments: