Monday, February 12, 2007

Sweet deals

Good times today, again not a lot of work at school but I made it to the JSA Meeting again tonight and I really like how it is being run this term. The Shabbat dinners are pretty awesome and we have another Bagels and Lox lunch this week that I am helping out with. Good times!! Making some headway on figuring out what's next after Unversity too. It's all pretty stressful stuff as it's really hard to decide what's a good decision and what could be a better decision, so I am kinda getting worked up a lot about this stuff. Either way hopefully I can book my Europe trip soon and then at least that'll be settled!! Hehe so it's 1:25am, I've got class tomorrow at 8:30 but I want to get started on my essay, I've got another 2,000 word essay due soon, it's about the impact of mobile devices in the workplace. :) So should be pretty interesting but I gotta get rollin' on that. Maybe I'll just get a few ideas down now and then write it tomorrow night.

Ahh man I just realized I haven't written back to Matt Lausch or Jer or Matt from first year and a bunch of other people. The past week has been nuts!! I gotta write to those boys and get some stuff sorted out. Looks like we're going Skiing this weekend and also Alex and I are going to hang out in Toronto for a day or two which will be awesome. We've got reading week next week which is great - this is the first year that CS and Engineers actually get the whole week off!! So that is totally awesome and I am going to take advantage of the break and head to Toronto for a bit. Should be a nice break from all the stuff I've been working on lately.

No comments: