Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Cannes Film Festival?!!

Things are getting much closer now for my trip to Europe, and I am really getting moving on all the details. I am going to probably book my flight on Friday!! Insane!!!!!

So that is totally nuts. Today I finally submitted my US taxes to H&R Block so hopefully I get those back soon enough and I can get my (hopefully) massive refund which will be great and helpful for my Europe trip. Sweet deals!!

More importantly, I found out that the Cannes Film Festival is happening in Cannes, France while I am there. It's a bit far from where I was planning to be at that time, since I thought I might spend some more time in Normandy, Burgundy etc before going down to South-West France where Cannes is. But... I can always backtrack as necessary and this seems pretty ammmaaaziiing. I gotta find out if I am actually able to go as I need to be accredited as an "Industry Professional" first... as long as that is possible I think I can probably move around my schedule based on the festival... insane!!!!!!!!!! It's kindof expensive for the ticket (299 Euros) but if I have the chance to go, it would be pretty nuts not to. Also this gives you access to all the screenings and 2 galas per night for the 10 days of the festival. Insane!! Well I am going to read a bit more about it first, but this certainly sounds coooool.

No comments: