Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Got my tickets for Europe!!!!!!!

Today I booked my trip to Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am leaving in a few weeks and starting in France. I'll spend a bunch of time in Paris and the surrounding area, and then around France down to Marseilles, Nice, Cannes and so on. Then off to Italy where I'll be spending some time in Cinque Terre and then down towards Rome, Florence, Naples, Venice and all the major spots in Italy. From Italy I'll be taking the Ferry from Bari or Ancona in Italy to Patras or Igoumenitsa in Greece!!

That is going to ROCK and my Eurail pass seems to cover the Italy-Greece Ferry too. Sweet. When in Greece I am going to check out a bunch of interesting stuff there and then head to the Greek Islands for a while. I'll be finishing up in Kos and then heading back to Athens and then all the way back to San Francisco, where I'll be starting my new job at Industrial Light + Magic. What an exciting time this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: