Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Walking tour of Paris, friends from Waterloo

Today I went to a walking tour of Paris with all my Canadian friends from Waterloo who randomly showed up last night at my hostel!! This was totally not planned and it is great to see them!!


Matt Brown walked into my hostel!!


Waterloo homeys are at my hostel!!


Point St. Michel


Flowers that are sold on May 1st in France


This is amazing, these bullet holes are from the FRENCH REVOLUTION!!!!! History is literally chipped out of the walls!!!!!!


Entrance to the Louvre


Word!!


Chillin' at the Louvre


Cool Art-Nouveaux Metro entrance


Modern Art


Silver balls


Waterloo crew


Sweet Ferrari


In France, the soda bottles are upside down for some reason?!?! I have never before questioned why they are the other way around in vending machines in North America... crazy!!


French Onion Soup for dinner


Everyone at dinner in Montmartre


Steak for dinner


Creme Caramel for dessert


Workin' a French Hat


Haha we are rockin' the hip hop vibe!!

No comments: