Monday, July 02, 2007

Finishing up in Santorini

Santorini was just so totally awesome. I wish I could have stayed longer but the ATVs were a good idea so I could see a whole bunch of the island. Good times!!

Anyway the last afternoon in Santorini I took off with George on the ATVs and saw the famous monastry and chilled out in Fira, the main town in Santorini. In the evening we hung out with the girls from England again and stayed up until 3:30am when I had to catch the taxi to the ferry, which I then took to the island of Kos.


Haha, "Donkey Transport"


Monastry


Cat near the Monastry


Random cat, random cat, random cat


Monastry


Monastry


Me near the Monastry


George back at the hotel


Our patio


Me suuuuper tired at 4am after not sleeping at all, waiting for the Ferry


Waiting for the Ferry


Cats cleaning each other and then fighting while I was waiting for the ferry

No comments: