Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mike Jutan in Europe 2007 Wrapup Pics!!

Well it was an awesome trip. The 2 and a half months I spent in France, Spain, Italy, Greece and the Greek Islands have given me so many amazing memories, world experience and the opportunity to see beautiful works of art, sculpture, nature, culture... the list goes on and on and on. What a fantastic experience. I am SO glad I did it.

After taking the Ferry back from Kos to Athens, I spent a couple of days just hanging out in Athens and then met my parents on the last night before taking a flight from Athens to Frankfurt and then back to Montreal. We had a nice assortment of baklava and other amazing Greek desserts on the rooftop of the hotel, and then stayed up late and I headed off to get a cab to the bus that took me to Athens airport. What an awesome trip.


Roof of hotel


View into Athens


Mmm... Baklava


Me with Mom and Dad, chillin' in Athens!!!!

No comments: