Saturday, October 27, 2007

Apartment re-arranging

Tonight I was really tired, I ate dinner and watched some Simpsons, and pretty much within 20 min I was falling asleep. So I turned off the lights, jumped into bed, and slept for 3 and a half hours. Haha crazy. So I went to sleep from 8:30 until Midnight, and then got up and decided to move all my furniture around. This was the plan for this evening, but I guess I was too tired to do it before a major power nap. Anyway, all sorted out now!!

It took about an hour and a half only, which isn't bad. I also finally opened the Swiffer I bought like 2 months ago, and did a major sweep of the floor, and I also had a "Swiffer Wet" cloth which actually worked quite nicely on the floors. It is looking pretty sharp in here now, and more excitingly I have finnnnnnnnnaaaaally unrolled my cool blue square carpet, and re-organized my apartment to use the space better. I now have a nice amount of space ready for the TV which I should be getting tomorrow with Frank. This is great and I am finally going to be a little more organized here.

As well as cleaning the floors a lot, I moved some of my stuff off the floor and onto the couch so I have more encouragement to organize it sooner. I also moved a bunch of boxes into my dining room so I don't have to constantly look at them in here, and I can do them at a decent pace without tripping over them all the time. I am already a lot happier with the setup in here, and now that stuff isn't everywhere it's going to be easier to unpack whatever is still in boxes. Nice.


Front entrance, boxes moved


Boxes and guitars moved to my dining room


Oooooooh nice eh?!?! Nice and open now


New carpet finally unrolled, couch in a better spot, desk against the wall near the windows


The TV and entertainment center is going to go here where my desk was earlier

1 comment:

Timothy Jack Matthews Nash said...

haha, way to harness the energy of the power nap, and turn it into a productive force!!

Nice set-up Mikey, you're looking sharp! I want one of those hats that you have in your FB profile pic tho, nothing quite like a bright idea in your brain (and we both know that we both be havin' some o them!)

Keep blogging your heart out man!

Peace,
Nasher