Friday, October 05, 2007

More awesome swag, parties, work is awesome

Today again was just fantastic. I made some new friends at work too which rocks. Today it was just awesome, had an interesting meeting about upcoming plans, and then went through the work I have been doing for the past 2 months with my project leader!!!!!!!! Pretty sweet and really exciting that I am going to submit my work now and someone on the team is going to use it for something next week!! This is my first major contribution so far and I am really excited to see where it goes from here. Awesome. When we are allowed to say (which I am sure won't be until the movie/movies come out), I'll let you all know which movie my work was used on!!

This afternoon our team had a party and it was SO fun, lots of food and ice cream and so on, just amazing. Pretty fun to hang out with everyone too!! We also had an "egg toss" for fun, and turns out that apparently Canadians ROCK at egg toss! :) I teamed up with another guy on the team and I kept missing the egg and it was bouncing on the grass and we couldn't get it to break! So we kept going and eventually we were the last team left and we still hadn't broken our egg! So I launched it across the field, and it still bounced off the lawn. Crazy. Eventually one last throw made it break and we were crowned the winners of the game, and I got a prize, a crew shirt for Evan Almighty!! Sweet!!

So another amazing day of awesomeness. Man I love my job!!!

Here's a few pics of more awesome work clothes I bought a few days ago when I was up at the ranch...


Sweeeet Skywalker Sound new zip up I just got


Skywalker Ranch shirt that is awesome


Cool Evan Almighty shirt I won today!

No comments: