Monday, October 01, 2007

Post-Dave show, toys, DVD

This morning we woke up really late, at about 12:30 or so and headed out to get some Pizza for breakfast?!?! Crazy. Then off to Wal-Mart and Target where my usual search for new Cars toys doesn't work out so well, but today it was great! I got 3 of the 4 new Wal-Mart Cars toys, TJ the Hummer, Cactus McQueen and the Lightyear Blimp!! Sweet!!

Then back to Matt's apartment, and we played some Wii for a while. Then off to meet Yaron and Dmitry who were at a San Francisco 49ers game and we got some spicy Chinese food before I got on the CalTrain to come back up to San Francisco. It was a great weekend, seeing my friends from Pixar on Friday and then chillin' with my Waterloo boys all weekend. Good times. Oh yeah, I also finally bought Ghostbusters 1 and 2, I figure I should own it since 1) It rocks so much and 2) ILM did the effects and the effects are so legendary and awesome. Pretty much means that I had to get it eventually!!


We walked by this car and the frame around the license plate is hilarious


At California Pizza Kitchen


Matt and Dani at lunch


Matt and I in another amazing photo


Waterloo crew!!!!!!!


Dinnertime in Mountain View


Word!


A good pensive photo taken by Yaron, haha


New Cars toys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booyah!!!


Aweesssssssssssome new Ghostbusters DVDs, it was only $8.99 for both movies!! Amazing!!!

No comments: