Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Yes, I'm still bloggin' like a fiend

Yeah I know, like 5 posts today?!? Haha. I had to catch up. :) Fun weekend, and tonight rather than staying up to some ridiculous hour of the day watching movies, I am sorting out stuff. Made myself a nice dinner, washed all the dishes that were in the sink, took out the garbage and the recycling, doing 2 loads of laundry, picked out my Halloween costume for the party this weekend (I'm going to be Turtle from Entourage)... and now catching up on the bloggin'. After I get the laundry sorted I am going to try to do some work on my room here too... gotta move my desk cause I think I am getting my sweeeeeeeeet TV this weekend. Also Halloween Party. MAN!! Exciting times. Work is also totally sweeeeeeet this week, starting a new project now and going to be working on something with a bunch of people and it's going to be really interesting since I think a lot of people will use it. Rock ON!!

No comments: