Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bloggin'

What up friends!!!!!!!! So what's the deal? Why haven't I blogged for 4 days when I am usually an unstoppable blogging force??!

Well, my legendary "brother" Matthew Lausch is here in San Francisco, visiting from Toronto. We've been to Muir Woods, driving around the forests near Mt. Tam, a Chili BBQ at Frank Chance's house, a huge ILM dance party which was nuts, touring around downtown San Francisco, and more and more and more. It's been awesome and we're having a good time. I've got a bazillion photos to post, and that'll be happening soon. Word!

Also... I got an AMAZING Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt and it rooooooooocks. And I got my Ratatouille DVD in the mail and watched it last night and yes, it is amazing for a million reasons.

No comments: