Monday, November 12, 2007

Matt arrives in San Francisco

Sweet deals!! So my buddy Matt Lausch is here visiting me in San Francisco and it's great, we've done a bazillion things so I'm going to try to catch up on the blogging now.

Wednesday night Matt got here from the airport and we had some pasta and I made Appletinis!! Haha it was fun. Good stuff. We chatted a bunch about California and all the cool stuff we had planned for the trip and good stuff.

I gave Matt a cool shirt I got for him at ILM and we had awesome brie and boysenberry jam on sourdough english muffins! We also booked the ZipCars for the rest of Matt's trip here.

Matt brought me a Honey Cruller from Tim Hortons and also bought me the 4-DVD set of the Indiana Jones trilogy!!!!!! Awesome!!


Matt and our dinner


Matt brought me a Honey Cruller from Tim Hortons at the Toronto airport!!

No comments: