Thursday, December 20, 2007

Vacation awesomeness for this year

So I've got a pretty long and action-packed vacation coming up soon... check it out.
  • Going to Las Vegas for the first time
  • Rock Climbing in Red Rocks near Vegas for 3 days
  • Penn & Teller show in Las Vegas
  • Drive to the Grand Canyon, staying there for a night
  • Then back to Canada, first stop, Tim Hortons!!!!
  • Hanging out with my family
  • Visiting friends in Waterloo
  • New Years in Toronto
  • More hanging out with family and friends
And there you have it, folks!!!! Should be action packed and yes, I will be bloggin' photos like a madman.

As long as I don't have to stay up till 4am again tonight getting all the stuff done that I have to do... I'll blog photos from the crazy Anna-extravaganza in Sacramento last weekend. (Also it was a crazy Orion-travaganza too, and good times were had by all.)

No comments: