Thursday, February 21, 2008

Autodesk GDC Party

Last night was the Autodesk GDC party and it was craaaaaaaazy!!!!!!!

It was an awesome time, I saw Cory there!!!!!! He is awesome. It was a really fun time, there were tooons of people from the Autodesk Montreal office there, some of them I think I met just after Alias bought Kaydara and all the Kaydara Engineers came to visit the Alias office in Toronto. So a few people looked familiar but mostly just a couple of people I recognized from Alias and that was about it. I met the head of development for MotionBuilder which was cool, and chatted to a few people who were interested in my opinions on Maya and how we use it (or could be using it) in the pipeline at ILM.

Lots of free food and drinks, and it was really good. Julien from work showed up after a bit and that was fantastic, we had a bunch of drinks and food. There were some reaaaally good BBQ beef small sandwiches, chicken skewers and a cheese plate.

It was great to see Cory, and to chill with Julien and some other people we met there. Good times!

No comments: