Friday, February 22, 2008

Lots of fun old stuff

Tonight was great, spend hours sorting out some more boxes and old childhood stuff in my apartment. I am having some friends over from work this weekend and so I want to make the place decent before they get here. That means sorting out at least the boxes that are still on my floor. :)

Anyway, found some great stuff. High school newspapers, hilarious excited notes from when I met my first girlfriend when I lived in Oxford, England... haha, so funny. It was great to sort though all this stuff and I threw out a ton of stuff but it's nice to just keep the stuff that is still meaningful (and not every movie ticket to every movie I went to in 1994) :)

I even found the movie ticket to the movie I went to on my first real date ever with Monica Owens in 1994... to (wait for it)... the BRADY BUNCH MOVIE. Haha! I remember I wanted to be all macho and take her to see the Will Smith movie "Bad Boys" but you had to be over 14 to go to it in England, and we were both 12. Haha, how funny. I also found a note in some diary talking about that, saying it was my first date ever and "it was great - movie was crap". Well said, 12-year-old Jutan.


Central Secondary School Jazz Band hats


Hilarious Saxophone-related puns


A "Raider" choclate bar wrapper from Norway... like a Norwegian Twix!


Ohhhhhhhh man this stuff was good, Milk Chocolate from Norway


Prices at McDonalds in Norway... in 1997 (listed in Norwegian Kroner)


Some take 1 board from a cheese company


Ontario Science Centre make your own paper


Random cool tickets from Broadway shows in London, England


The movie stub from my first date ever


Beavers Canada pencil


Tickets from Conan O'Brien in New York City and Broadway shows we went to on a school trip


Playbills from the shows I went to in New York City


AMAZING!!!!!!! Sherwood Forest Public School Canadian dollar and "House Points"


Random picture of me in a Hummer??


And another random picture of me in a Hummer?!?!


Star Wars Episode 1 ticket stubs


The progress so far

No comments: