Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My 26th Birthday!!

On Wednesday last week, it was my 26th Birthday!!

It was totally awesome. At work a whole bunch of us went out for lunch, and my team bought me a super cool Indiana Jones hat!! That was amazing.

In the evening a bunch of us went to Pres a Vi for a White Russian or two. :) Then off to a bad movie night where we watched a bad movie and made jokes and yelled at the screen, that was fantastic. Then off to The Grove, a nice cafe place in the Marina to get some food and chill for a while. A bunch of people met us there, and I had a great time! Then we continued on to Monighan's, and Irish Pub, where we stayed until almost 2am. Awesome.

What a great birthday, and it was awesome that so many cool friends from work showed up!!


Me and Stephan


Henri, Alex and Jianmin


Nick, James, Henri and Cary


Me and Stephan


Yisheng, Cary, John and I


Mmm... burger


Awesome hat I got as a present from my team!!!


Wall-E Toys I bought for myself


Awesome, I UV Mapped the real versions of those trash cubes!!!


Awesome


More awesome Wall-E toys


David, Jeff, David and Alex at Pres a Vi


Me with a fancy White Russian at Pres a Vi


Jacob and Kat at The Grove


Awesome times


Haha a classic Josh pose


Me with Kat and Jacob


Haha


David, Josh, Me, Kyle and Aliza at Monighan's, good times!!

No comments: