Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tokyo Disneyland's Monsters Inc ride?!?!?!? Daaaaaaamn!!!!!!

This just might be the most awesome thing I have EVER seen.

If you know me AT ALL, you know that I love the movie "Monsters Inc" more than any film ever made, currently being made, or that will ever be made. It is cinematic perfection in every sense of the word, and I truly love it. If that movie was a girl, it would be Kate Hudson, and if it was a band, it would be the Dave Matthews Band. I think you see what I am getting at.

Anyhow, I just saw on /Film that the Disney and More blog just posted photos from a Brand New Monsters Inc ride at Disneyland in Tokyo... it opens apparently in April next year.

Conveniently, I am planning my trip to Japan in December next year. So it would appear that I WILL GO TO THIS RIDE AT DISNEYLAND IN TOKYO in T-minus 14 months from now. Holy sweet crap that will be AWESOME.

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2008/10/tokyo-disneyland-monsters-inc-hide-and.html

This is so amazing I might have to punch myself in the face.

No comments: