Tuesday, November 25, 2008

BusyBusyBusyBusyBusyBusyBusy

I haven't blogged in a week!

All of Canada is at my house right now. :) Timmy Nash is visiting and we've had a great time so far. Matt Brown and Jer (my roommates from 1st year at Waterloo) were here over the weekend and we rocked it out so fierce. I have photos I'll post when I get a chance, great times!!

Finally got the new computer plugged in and it looks amazing, but not much time yet to play with it! ;)

Kurt comes on Thursday then we're having a great party on Friday and it should rock.

Work is AMAZING. Life is AMAZING. Stuff freakin' rocks a LOT lately (and pretty much all the time), but it's been especially amazing lately. Things are really coming together in a lot of areas, and I am excited where all the things I am doing right now will lead to. Professionally, work-wise, travel-wise, friends-wise.... things are just really, really, cool.

No comments: