Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sneak peek: My new computer!!!!!!!!!

It's here, it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy moly this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO EXCITED this rocks the frickin' hooooooooouse.

My new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new new computer is here aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!

SO awesome. Yes, it is in shining bright red with slick silver sides and top. This is SO bad ass.


Dell XPS 630, on the left you see the expandability for 4 Hard Disks (?!?!??!) in the middle in my 4 DIMMS of 1 Gb RAM each = 4 GB total, middle is the NVidia GeForce 9800GT 512Mb Card. Up top is the power supply and a heck of a lot of fans!!


Ahhhhhhhhh it's SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Joel Z said...

nerrrrrrdddd

tho seriously, nice computer

also seriously, you're a nerd and a half

Unknown said...

That totally reminds me of the Ferrari laptop...

Unknown said...

Jiggs! Nice computer man. It's a hot red...you know how us Asians love red. I got a new computer too very similar to yours....it's HOOOOOT I can't go back to single core ever again. QUAD CORE 4 LIFE!