Thursday, July 16, 2009

Post #1500

...And another milestone! It doesn't feel like that long ago when I hit Post #1000 and did a Blog Retrospective... turns out that was March, 2008! That's almost a year and a half ago. Crazy!

Well, the blogging continues! I feel like the blog has changed a lot recently, I'm focusing more on reviews, technical talk, travel, and so on... it seems that the blog has just naturally moved away from the classic "I've just moved to California!" vibe I had a couple years back. I hope y'all still enjoy reading what's going on, and once again, thank you to all you kind folks who keep reading, and who keep in touch with me and what's going on in Jutan-ville.

It's really motivating that you all keep reading what I'm writing, and it inspires me to continue this long, long, long exercise in "creative writing". What started as a way to send my travel photos and details to multiple email recipients in one fowl swoop, has turned into a place to record my thoughts, a kind of therapy when my mind is too full... and, of course, a place where I can store all my travel photos for the original intended audience to see. :)

Thanks for keeping in touch. Many of you fine readers are old friends from Canada. It means a lot to me that you still want to know what I am up to, and that you care. Thanks. :)

No comments: