Wednesday, September 09, 2009

DMB Setlist from Outside Lands

It's been such a busy time lately I haven't had a chance to post the setlist from the Dave show last week. This was SO good. I think it was my 14th DMB show, and the setlist was one of the best. The drums/beats on Stay or Leave was just plain magic, and they played some of my favourites from the new album. Awesome times!!!!!!!

Saturday Aug 29 2009
Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival

Why I Am *
You Might Die Trying
*
Don’t Drink the Water
*
Stay Or Leave
*
Spaceman
*
Corn Bread
*
Lie In Our Graves
*
Alligator Pie
*
Shake Me Like a Monkey
*
Gravedigger
*
Jimi Thing
*+
You and Me
*
Ants Marching
*
Two Step
*
__________________

All Along The Watchtower
*~
Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)
*~



Show Notes:
* Jeff Coffin
+ Members of The Black Eyed Peas
~ Robert Randolph

No comments: