Friday, September 16, 2011

Minor website updates and fixes

A couple of quick website changes tonight.

I've added in 2 new icons to the Social Networking links at the bottom of each page: Google Buzz and the ATOM/RSS feed from my Blog.

Also fixed tonight was something that's been bugging me for a while, the pop-up images on my page were being rendered behind any embedded YouTube Flash videos. This was most easily seen on the Raytracing and Media Exposure pages. If you clicked on an image and there was an embedded Flash video (YouTube) behind it, the image would render completely behind the video on Internet Explorer 8 and partially behind the video on Firefox 6. This has now been resolved thanks to some random forums on the internet, Google, and my general sticktoitiveness. :)

Ha, that's the first time I've ever written out the word "sticktoitiveness". Is it a real word? Dictionary.com seems to think so, but Blogger is underlining it in red and telling me it's a spelling error. Interesting. :)

No comments: