Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day activities

This morning I got up and talked to my parents and my sister on the webcam and it sounds like everyone had a great time at home. They went to the really good Bagel store in Kitchener and then had a nice lunch and presents in Waterloo for Mother's Day! I wish I could have gone too cause it would have been really fun. But I talked to everyone for a while so that was cool. I also sent my Mom this picture of a Boo doll from Monster's Inc, I bought this for my Mom for Mother's Day and it should arrive at home soon. This is the character "Boo" in that little monster costume that Mike and Sulley made for her to try to sneak her back home!! Awesome.

This afternoon I went to the Bay St Mall, that place totally rocks. I checked out the Apple store and played with an iPod Photo, those are pretty sweet. I walked around the mall for a while and then walked home. It was kinda rainy today and I'm glad the Muir Woods adventure was yesterday and not today! Just watched some Simpsons and Family Guy tonight and Ebay'ing it up a bit. I am also planning some future trips around California!! Hope to do something cool for my birthday.


Boo doll from Monster's Inc

No comments: