Monday, May 30, 2005

My Birthday Party: Six Flags Marine World and Intern Party

What a sweet birthday!!!!!!! I was worried that I wasn't going to have a great time because I was going to miss Kristen and my family being here but it was super fun. A few of us went to Six Flags Marine World in Vallejo,and it totally rocked. We were going to go to Six Flags Waterworld in Concord but it was a little too cold for a water park so we went to Marine World instead. It was totally sweet and there were some crazy rides to go on. The crazy green roller coaster was nuts and then we also went on a red roller coaster 4 times in a row because there was almost no line up for it!! Sweet!!

We went on a good water ride and also did some bumper cars, watched some dolphins, saw some tigers swimming, lions, and a snow leopard and even spent too much money on lunch! Good times!

In the evening when we got back, Taylor and Kevin threw a sweet party for me so that was great. We went up to their apartment and had some awesome cheese dip that was really good for us and was hand crafted by Taylor. We had some drinks and listened to some sweet music (Dave Matthews Band, of course) and chatted and watched some SNL and a bit of The Big Lebowski. It was a great birthday party and I really enjoyed it.

I've got a bunch of really great new friends here and it's sweet that I could spend time here with a bunch of really nice friends. I miss everyone at home and they got to party without me today but I had a great time last night at the party. Yeeehhhaaw!!


Sculpture at the front of Marine World

Me, Bjorn and Matthew after getting soaked on one of the water rides

Sweeet first roller coaster we went on, it was nuts

Dolphin action

Swimming dolphins

A new roller coaster that wasn't open yet

A cool penguin

The first roller coaster we were crazy enough to go on

Stingrays

Dolphin Show

A sweet "Mike" wood carving with a Monster Truck on it

Weird donkeys

A sweet Snow Leopard

An awesome tiger

A tiger diving to get something!

Sweet Simpsons characters, yes I tried to win one and didn't win!

Susan, Bjorn, Me and Matthew

Cool Giraffes

More Giraffes

Jonathan and Jaime

Kevin and Jaime

Me and Susan

Me and Jake

Taylor in Susan's hooded sweatshirt

Watching SNL

Me and Jake

Me and my birthday Pecan Pie

About to make a wish...

Blowing out the candles!

No comments: