Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Resume, Siggraph planning, Napa Valley, Birthday!

Wow there is lots of stuff to do tonight. I bought the new Dave Matthews Band album and looped it about 3 full times while I have been working on stuff. It's 2:45am and I am still up again, I keep going to bed really late because there is lots to do in the evenings here!

I did tons of stuff tonight
  • Talked to Kristen
  • Watched Jon Stewart on TV
  • Planned some of Napa Valley Winery Tour for this weekend
  • Looked into camping near LA
  • Looked into staying at a hostel in Hollywood, much better idea!
  • Planning a trip for my birthday weekend to Universal Studios, Hollywood, Disneyland or California Adventure parks! Sweeeeeeeet!
  • Read up on Siggraph and found out that I need to join ACM for $20 to be able to get the student price for Siggraph (which is $20 cheaper, so that works out well)
  • Found out that Siggraph will be $240 for 2 or 3 day pass, plus hotel or hostel etc! Crazy!! But it will definitely be worth it. I am realllly looking forward to it and I think everyone from work is going too, so that rocks.
These trips are going to be so awesome!!

No comments: