Sunday, October 02, 2005

Lots of busy and interesting homework action

It's been a really busy week! I have been working on my CS 456 Networking Assignment this week for at least 5 hours, sometimes 7 hours per day, for at least 5 or 6 days. Insane!!!!!! Hehe it was actually a pretty sweet assignment and pretty fun too, but wow it took a long time. Glad I started early!!

I had some Concurrency work to finish too, just got that done tonight using some cool "Resume" features of uC++, a language that our teacher wrote. I am learning a lot of new control flow features for programming, some basic stuff like multi-loop and multi-level exit, but also more complicated things like suspending and resuming methods so that local variables are still available when you resume your suspended method. Very powerful stuff!!!!!!!!! It's really pretty interesting and I am sure glad I love this stuff based on the amount of time I spend on it. :)

Got to see some old friends from high school last night, my buddy Tim is back from traveling in New Zealand, China and India and he had a lot of cool stuff to say about his trip. Hung out with my buddy Ans too and that was sweet, Tim, Ans and I played guitar for a while and that is always fun times. I got a cold somehow this weekend, probably because of my insane amount of work and also that all my roommates were coughing all week too. Getting better now and drinking lots of water and sneezing a lot less which is always good!!

Looking forward to finishing off the rest of the work for this week and then relaxing for a few days. I'll post some pics up from my trip to London when I get a chance.

No comments: