Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Done assignments again, ahhh sweet

Concurrency has been a pretty challenging assignment again. I just finished and I am going to submit it now, man it was pretty crazy. I implemented a bunch of stuff for Concurrent QuickSort last night in both uC++ and in Java, and tonight I spent the whole time doing a concurrent version of the "Smokers" problem. It was pretty neat but took forever to get working because of those circular references and makefile problems again. I always seem to run into trouble with that stuff!! After spending about 2 hours trying to get the makefile to work and calling friends for help, I got it sorted out and then my program was almost completely working. Hehe wow that is crazyness!!

Anyway going to get an earlier night tonight, no more going to bed at 5am for a week... hehe. :)

No comments: