Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Outdoor 3D Winter Environment assignment

Here are some renderings from my last Fine Arts assignment of the term, an outdoor winter environment. I started with a landscape that I sculpted from a NURBS box/grid and then added some better lighting, some "car headlights" from the right hand side of the image, an ice rink, a foggy morning sun and finally I found a snowflake simulation filter that someone wrote on the Houdini website and added that in as well. I'll post the animation when it is done rendering.


Landscape test with bench and ice rink

Added sunrise background image

Added "car headlight" lighting

Test for Light Fog that looks cool, but I didn't end up using it

Added foggy sun in the background

Final render with snowflake dynamic particles

No comments: