Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First day of work, Cell Phone and Scrubs

Today was totally sweet. It was great to see everyone at work, and Monica from HR who was storing a whole bunch of my books for me gave me all these packages of books and it was great. I have a good 5 or 6 Raytracing books here now and I am going to start reading in my spare time to prepare for my course next summer.

Taylor was awesome and gave me a copy of the book for the Pixar at MOMA exhibit (Museum of Modern Art in New York), I really wanted a copy and I didn't order one so he got me an extra which was very nice of him. It rocks.

I got my Cell Phone today and I am totally psyched about it. I haven't had a Cell Phone since Australia and I am really kinda excited about it. Haha yeah, good times!!!!!!!!

After coming back from work today I went to Taylor's house to watch Scrubs and it was hilarious as expected. Tonight was the season premiere and it was fantastic.

My parents bought me Arrested Development Season 1 and 2 this year so I got it delivered here and I got it from Monica's office today. That might be the best show ever so it's cool to have a copy of my own now!! Very exciting.

I am going to do some major office/cube decorating tomorrow. I am going to go fierce. I have a massive Canadian flag and also some other cool stuff (The O.C. calendar, sweeeet) and lots of good photos to post up in my new little cube. It's cool and I have a nice computer monitor and my computer seems incredibly fast.

It's really great to be back and I am excited for all the work I will do this term and all the new things I am going to learn! Fun times comin' up!!!!!

No comments: