Friday, January 06, 2006

Work rocks, DVDs and stuff

Work is totally awesome, I am having a great time already and finally got a chance this evening to decorate my cube!! It looks cool, I have a massive Canadian flag in there and lots of photos, etc.

I went to Taylor's again tonight to play some more of that crazy video game called Guitar Hero, haha it was really hilarious. We played for a good 2 hours, and watched some Arrested Development and so on. Good times.

I got a few copies of the Toy Story 10th Anniversary Edition and I was looking closely at one of the interviews with some of the creative leaders at Pixar, as I was walking around at work the day that was being filmed and I thought I might be in a few of the shots. I think I might have seen myself walk by once but it's hard to tell, hehe still is super cool to watch that interview though! :)

Toy Story 2 has just be re-released on DVD as well and I'd like to get a copy of that soon too because I wonder if maybe I'll find myself on the DVD extras of that movie instead. That would rooooccck!!!!!!!!!!!

All is well, and I have to move some of my books out of the living room as my new roommates will be arriving soon and I don't want it to be messy when they get here. Not sure what the plan is for this weekend but I expect some San Francisco action of course, and I have to find out where the laundry is cause I am getting low on T-shirts. Either that or I need to start buying more Pixar T-shirts. Well I think that is going to be happening for sure, so it should all work out well.

Pretty excited that Jon Stewart is hosting the Oscars this year, that rocks. I am a big fan now as I've been watching his show for the past 2 years or so and it is amazing. He's a genius and super hilarious and thinks really fast on his feet so I think he'll be a great host for the Oscars. I am not sure when nominations come out, though it would be super cool if Pixar gets a nomination this year for One Man Band. Pixar has a short film this year called One Man Band which has been released recently and info about the movie is now on the Pixar website. I will be here during the Oscars so it will be very exciting if there is a nomination while I am here!

I'll write more soon about the weekend and all the cool Pixar swag I plan to buy soon. I want to get these really cool Pixar postcards that some of my friends have and they are pretty cheap, looks like you can get them on Amazon.com too so I'll have to pick up some of those for sure.

No comments: