Thursday, March 30, 2006

Added sweet new photos to my website

I've been taking a lot of photos with a Canon Digital Rebel XT Camera lately and it is a totally awesome camera. I've posted lots to my blog but I thought I'd post a few of the good ones to my website. These are posted in about 1/3 of the resolution of the originals, which is pretty amazing. Thank you 8 Megapixels!!

Check it out at: http://www.mikejutan.com and click on"Photography."

Today at work was sweet. At the end of the day we played some excellent Badminton. Me, Liu, Chen and Trent played together, then Frank switched in for a bit and then Maggie switched in for a bit. I played for about 2 hours straight, it was intense. Nice to get some good exercise and play some sweet Badmintion action, I love that sport. It might be the only sport that I love playing, but it sure is sweet.

No comments: